Sex Differences in Autism/Aspergers - Really Need People to do my Questionnaire! | Ambitious about Autism
Skip to Content

Sex Differences in Autism/Aspergers - Really Need People to do my Questionnaire!

ArcticWolf4's picture
by
ArcticWolf4

Sex Differences in Autism/Aspergers - Really Need People to do my Questionnaire!

Mon 29 Mar 2021 12:34pm

Hi everyone! My name is Chantel and I am a student studying Psychology at the University of Northampton. 

I grew up with many struggles which were disregarded as "anixety" but now, at 21 and after alot of research, I have come to realise I proably have Aspergers and/or ADD. Due to this ive developed a big interest in the differences between sexes in ASD, because of how often girls go undiagnosed. 

To pass one of my modules I have to conduct a research project. I have chosen to investigate the sex differences in autistic traits. However, I am struggling to find participants who have autism/aspergers so I figured I would try and reach out more in the community.

If you have 15 minutes of time to spare, I would immensly appreciate anyone who is willing to complete my study questionnaire (it is the autism quotient, whcih you may be familiar with).  You MUST be over 18 years and in the UK to take part!

Data protection and rights to change your mind at any time are taken very seriously, and there is an information sheet with everything you need to know about the study before you begin!

I am happy to answer any questions about this study. It is more difficult than I anticipated to get the amount of people I need for the study who are on the spectrum so any responses are hugely appreicated.

To take part in the study, follow this link to go directly to it. If it doesnt work, copy and paste it into your browser!

https://northampton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/aq50

Back to discussions
Read our guidelines
0 Comment