Research Participants Needed | Ambitious about Autism
Skip to Content

Research Participants Needed

hmamtani's picture
by
hmamtani

Research Participants Needed

I am Himangi Mamtani, an MSc Clinical Child Psychology student at Anglia Ruskin University currently doing online research on British Indian Parents who have children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have previously conducted cross-cultural research and found that parental stress was significantly higher in Indian parents and resilience was lower. So, we wish to continue this work to study how these factors impact on parental mental health to determine protective factors that may help bolster resilience in families. Knowing the most effective protective factors will lead to potential intervention techniques to inoculate families from the impact of mental health issues. This research will also enable us to understand both the persistent and transitory cultural factors that lead to poor mental health among the British Indian parents who have children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. I would appreciate if you can help me to recruit British Indian parents from your organisation, and here I am attaching my research advertisement with a survey link. If you need further details, please feel free to ask me. I would really appreciate it. 

https://aruspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dnA8AK4aZWGpinP

Back to discussions
Read our guidelines
0 Comment