#ActuallyAutistic Speaks So to Speak - World awake, We need each other! Please COMMENT and SHARE! JC | Ambitious about Autism
Skip to Content

#ActuallyAutistic Speaks So to Speak - World awake, We need each other! Please COMMENT and SHARE! JC

Jimberry and the Couscous's picture
by
Jimberry and th...

#ActuallyAutistic Speaks So to Speak - World awake, We need each other! Please COMMENT and SHARE! JC

Sat 9 Apr 2022 8:36pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qopwcqsHDy0

Description under the video as follows:

Music 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' by The New Men & Jimberry and the Couscous

''Someday I'll Wish Upon a Star'' - Well this is that Wish! Please Support, Share and Subscribe!

We have much to offer and rely on your help. My situation to be assessed imminently by Social Services who lack specific Autism Training.

Please comment! If you can relate or 'translate' please comment on my behalf as I struggle to communicate and am currently mute. This will be resource for my assessment. My future and that of many more in similar situation depend on your support.

Please sign open government petitions in your respective countries supporting Autism Advancement. Please start petitions of your own. Please do not be ashamed of autism!

We only want to be in a position to do our very best and we have so much potential irrespective of erroneous 'functioning levels' and we need YOU!. Do not underestimate the potential of so-called 'severe autistic' nor the challenges of so-called 'mild autistics'.

Let us all come together, accepting our differences for an enriched and iridescent world where everyone has opportunity to flourish and give their gifts. Thanking you for your time, your positivity, your contributions and you courage. We ALL have something to offer. Please play your part!

With best wishes, the kindest of regards and much love and respect please.. HaVe A gReAt DaY

''If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow; why, oh why'' can't we all?!

Jim

Jimberry and the Couscous 

Images by BiancaVanDijk and Clker-Free-Vector-Images of Pixabay and Adrien Olichon

Back to discussions
Read our guidelines
2 Comments